Higher Education Bridging CertificateCollins Mann
The Academic Registrar, Kabale University, invites applicants who wish to be considered for admission to the Higher Education Bridging Certificate. This certificate programme provides an opportunity to access University education for science students who did not meet the usual Entry Requirements. The programme takes one year, and upon successful completion, the student can enroll for a degree programme in a relevant science discipline.
The applicant should have obtained:
- Subsidiary Scores at A-level in any two of the following principal subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture and Chemistry.
- Credits at O-Level in the subjects that constituted the A-Level subject combination
The deadline for receiving applications is 30th June, 2020.
Application Forms costing 50,000/= each can be obtained from
- Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- DEO’s Office, Rukungiri
- NAB Internet Café, Ntungamo
- Singa Foundation, Ntungamo
- Kisoro Honey Producers, Kisoro
- Or Kabale University Kampala Liaison Office, Reev House, Plot 515, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Petrol Station, Wandegeya
For more information, contact:
- 0782860259 | 0704583059
I would like to know whether I may fit in the program with : physics – F
Math – D
Entrepreneurship – 0
GP – 7
Ict – F
Which field can I specifically take ?
Am thankful for your assistance.