Notice For Bidding and Pre-Qualification FYs: 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024Collins Mann
Kabale University is in the process of soliciting service providers for FY: 2021-2022/2022-2023/2023-2024. Applications are invited from competent firms and individuals for Pre-qualification and award of frame work contracts for the supply of goods, services and works list below;
Items For Pre Qualification:
Lot A: Supplies
- KABA307/SUPLS/20-21/001 General Office Stationery and small office Equipment
- KABA307/SUPLS/20-21/002 Computers, Photocopiers, Office equipment, Consumables and Accessories and Video Cameras.
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/003 Fuel, Gas, Lubricants and servicing of vehicles.
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/004 Supply of Office furniture
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/005 Supply of Lecture Room Furniture
- KAB307//SUPLS/20-21/006 Medical, Laboratory Equipment, Reagents, Chemicals and.
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/007 Curtains and Carpets
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/008 Supply of Drugs, Medical Sundries, Hospital / Clinic Accessories (Hospital Mattresses, Beds, wheel Chairs).
- KAB307SUPLS/20-21/009 Newspapers, Calendars, Diaries and other general Publications.
- KABA307/SUPLS/20-21/0010 General Hardware and Building materials and Protective Wear.
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0011 Supply of Corporate Wear, Ceremonial Wear and Uniforms and Student Gowns
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0012 Supply of Assorted Household and Kitchen ware and items
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0013 Supply of Text Books and other Learning Materials
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0014 Supply and installation of Electrical Equipment
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0015 Supply and Installation of ICT and Security Equipment
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0016 Supply of Agricultural inputs and Equipment
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0017 Supply of Machinery and Equipment (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Fine Art and Design)
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0018 Supply of Computer Soft wares (For mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Fine Art and Design)
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0019 Supply of Plumbing Materials
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0020 Supply of Language Laboratory Equipment
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0021 Supply of Cartridges and Tonners
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0022 Supply of Fine Art and design Teaching Materials
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0023 Supply of Assorted Food Staffs
- KAB307/SUPLS/20-21/0024 Supply and hire of Tents and Chairs
Lot B: Services
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/001 Advertising and Media Services (audio/ written).
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/002 Auctioning Services.
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/003 Repair and Maintenance of Computers, Photocopying Machines and other Office Machinery.
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/004 Provision of indoor Cleaning and Compound Management Services
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/005 Printing services for Calendars, Manuals and Diaries
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/007 Provision of Consultancy Services
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/008 Provision of Door Labels and sign Posts
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/009 Provision of Public Address System
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/0010 Catering, Hotel Accommodation and Conference Facilities (Venue, Food and Refreshments).
- KAB307/SVRS/20-21/0011 Repair and Maintenance of Vehicles (includes supply of spare parts, tyres, batteries and Labour).
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0012 Secretarial, binding and photocopying services.
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0014 Provision of Carpentry Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0016 Provision of Engraving Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0017 Provision of Generator Maintenance Services.
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0020 Provision of Fumigation Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0024 Internet, Installation and related Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0025 Provision of Insurance Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0026 Provision of Cesspool Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0027 maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0028 Vehicle Hire Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0029 Provision of Legal Services
- KAB307 /SVRS/20-21/0030 Provision of Air Ticketing and Travel Services
Lot C: Works
- KAB307/WRKS/20-21/0001 General Construction, Renovations, and Modification of Buildings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BIDDING (please read this carefully).
The following Categories will be Bided for under framework contracts.
- General Office Stationery and small office Equipment
Computers, Photocopiers, Office equipment, Consumables and Accessories and Video Cameras
Fuel, Gas, Lubricants and servicing of vehicles
- Medical, Laboratory Equipment, Reagents, Chemicals.
- Supply of Drugs, Medical Sundries, Hospital / Clinic Accessories (Hospital Mattresses, Beds, wheel Chairs).
- Printing services for Calendars, Manuals and Diaries.
- General Hardware and Building materials and Protective Wear.
- Supply of Corporate Wear, Ceremonial Wear and Uniforms and Student Gowns
- Supply of Assorted Household and Kitchen ware and items
- Supply and installation of Electrical Equipment
- Supply of Plumbing Materials
- Supply of Cartridges and Tonners
- Provision of Public Address System
- Catering, Hotel Accommodation and Conference Facilities (Venue, Food and Refreshments).
- Repair and Maintenance of Vehicles (includes supply of spare parts, tyres and batteries).
- Secretarial, binding and photocopying services
- Provision of Engraving Services
- Provision of Fumigation Services
- Event Management (Provision of Tents, Chairs Decoration Services)
Other prequalified firms/individuals will get contracts in form of request for quotations after bidding.
- All bidders are required to buy and fill the standard bid document other modes of applications will be automatically rejected.
- All bidders must pay a non-refundable fee to Kabale University through a system Generated Reference Number from the Finance Department. Bidders must present the bank pay in slip to the Procurement and Disposal Unit in order to be issued the Bidding Document in either hard or soft copies.
- Summary of non-refundable fees is Ugx 50,000 for LOTS (A&B) and Ugx 100,000 for LOT C
- Bid documents should be obtained from the Procurement and Disposal Unit during working hours from 9.00am to 5:00 pm. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open bidding; a procedure contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2014 and is open to all bidders.
- All intending bidders must enclose the following in the bid documents;
- A copy of Current Trading License (2021)
- Evidence of past performance (letters of recommendation)
- Price List
- Personnel employed by the firm, curriculum vitae and experience in related field
- Clear Address
- A statement that a bidder has no conflict of interest
- Copies of Income Tax Clearance Certificate (2020) addressed to Kabale University.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration/Incorporation (Where applicable).
- Audited books of accounts for the last three years.
- Evidence of Equipment (where Applicable)
- Evidence of adequacy of working capital (access to line(s) of credit/ Bank Statements.
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association/ Partnership deed (where applicable).
- Powers of Attorney registered by the Registrar of companies.
- A declaration that a bidder is not under suspension by PPDA
- Any attempt to corrupt for a contract will attract automatic disqualification.
- All bids upon submission must be recorded and signed for by the bidder/ agent and placed in the bid box that shall be placed in the Kabale University Procurement and Disposal Office Room 1.6.
- All items should be bided for separately and A bidder can only apply for two items per category.
- Pre-bid meeting will be held on Thursday 19th, August 2021 in the University Hall starting from 10:00am.
- The bids, one original and two copies must be properly sealed in envelopes and clearly marked tender / short listing document for …………………………… and should be addressed and submitted to
The Procurement Officer
P.O. Box 317,
Kabale – Kikungiri Campus
And should reach him not later than Friday 3rd September, 2021 at 11:00am at Kabale University Procurement Offices after which the bids will be opened in the University Board Room in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may wish to attend at exactly 11:30am.
- The bid documents must be numbered starting from the first page to the last page with indelible ink and the contents of the original document must be the same as the contents of the photocopies.
- Late bids shall be automatically rejected.
- All successful bidders MUST Register on IFMS and if one is registered, you must confirm your information especially Email Addresses
- The Contracts committee is not bound to accept the lowest or highest bidder or any bid.
Schedule of Activities subject to changes.
|01||Bid Notice Publication||05/08/2021|
|02||Pre- bid Meeting||19/08/2021 at 10.00am|
|03||Bid Closing||03/09/2021 at 11.00am|
|03||Bid Opening||03/09/2021 at 11.30am|
|04||Display of BEB||24/09/2021|