Opportunity to complete your studies
Kabale University informs all those concerned that the Senate granted amnesty to all students who overstayed the prescribed duration of their academic programmes.
Please take note that Section 6.8(a) of the University Academic Regulations stipulates the duration of stay on academic programmes as follows:
- For a one-year programme, the duration shall not exceed three academic years
- For a two-year programme, the duration shall not exceed four academic years
- For a three-year programme, the duration shall not exceed five academic years
- For a four-year programme, the duration shall not exceed six academic years
- For a five-year programme, the duration shall not exceed seven academic years
This therefore serves to invite all students that have exceeded the durations of stay on their academic programmes, as stipulated above, to apply for completion of their studies.
The applications must reach the Academic Registrar’s Office within thirty (30) days from the date of publication of this notice.
Non-compliance shall result into automatic deregistration of the concerned students.