ICT students are invited to apply for the positions of Computer Lab Administrators under work and study scheme (2021/2022).Collins Mann
Kabale University, Department of Information and Communications Technology Services (DICTS), invites applications from Suitable ICT students to take up positions of Computer Lab Administrators under the Canon James Karibwije Work and Study Scheme (2021/2022). Interested candidates MUST be:
- A Bachelor’s Degree student (Computer Science or Information Technology) on normal progress with a minimum of second class upper, at the end of second year semester one. OR
- A Diploma student (Computer Science or Information Technology) on normal progress with a distinction pass, at the end of first-year semester one
- With Keen interest in computer lab administration
- A person of good conduct, interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Recommended by two reputable non- employees of Kabale University
- With evidence of skills in related work will be added advantage
Interested candidates need to submit applications to the office of the Academic Registrar, Kikungiri campus, not later than 22nd October, 2021.
NB: Female students are highly encouraged to apply.
Leave a Reply