ICT students are invited to apply for the positions of Computer Lab Administrators under work and study scheme (2018/2019).Collins Mann
Kabale University, Department of Information and Communications Technology Services (DICTS), invites applications from Suitable ICT students to take up positions of Computer Lab Administration under the Canon James Karibwije Work and Study Scheme (2018/2019). Interested candidates MUST be:
- Bachelor’s degree students (Computer Science or Information Technology) on Normal Progress with a minimum of second class upper, at the end of Second Year Semester One (2 posts).
- Diploma students (Computer Science or Information Technology) on Normal Progress with a good distinction, at the end of First Year Semester One (2 posts).
- Keen interest in computer lab administration
- Persons of good reputation, interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Recommended by two reputable non- employees of Kabale University
- Evidence of skills in related work will be an added advantage
Interested candidates need to submit applications to the office of the University Secretary, kikungiri campus, not later than 4th May, 2018.
NB: Female students are highly encouraged to apply.