Announcement: Kabale University Kigezi Region ScholarshipCollins Mann
The Academic Registrar, Kabale University, invites applications from interested needy A-Level leavers for admission under the Kabale University Kigezi Region Scholarship offered Kabale, Kisoro, Kanungu, Rubanda, Rukiga and Rukungiri for the Academic Year 2020/2021.
The applicants must:
- Be capable of paying functional fees and cater for personal living expenses, since the sponsorship covers tuition fee only
- Be Ugandans from one of the six districts of Kigezi (Rubanda, Rukiga, Kisoro, Kanungu, Kabale and Rukungiri)
- Have attended both O-Level and A-Level studies in schools located in their home districts
- Have passed A-Level with at least two principal passes and O-Level with at least five passes
- Have completed A-Level studies not more than three years prior to the year of admission or application
- Be admissible to one of the following bachelor’s degree programmes:
- Anaethesia and Critical care
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Agriculture and Land Use Management
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Science with Education
- Environmental Health Science
- Complete a form issued by Kabale University and attach copies of the following:
- O and A-Level results slips
- School identity card(s)
- The birth certificate and/or national identity card
- Submit their applications endorsed by LC.I Chairperson, LC.3 Chairperson and the Head Teacher of their A-Level School.
Applications should be submitted not later than 15/01/2021.
Note: Those who had applied earlier do not need to re-apply.
For more information, contact: 0782860259 | 0704583059